DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Digital Publishing Market 2022-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The digital publishing market is poised to grow by $105.96 bn during 2022-2026, decelerating at a CAGR of 13.01% during the forecast period. The report on the digital publishing market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the digitization of paperback books, the mandate for cable TV digitization, and strategic partnerships among various vendors.
The digital publishing market analysis includes type segment and geographic landscape.
The digital publishing market is segmented as below:
- Text content
- Video content
- Audio content
By Geographical Landscape
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
This study identifies the proliferation of mobile applications as one of the prime reasons driving the digital publishing market growth during the next few years. Also, collaboration with network providers and adoption of OTT standards will lead to sizable demand in the market.
The report on digital publishing market covers the following areas:
- Digital publishing market sizing
- Digital publishing market forecast
- Digital publishing market industry analysis
- Digitization of Paperback Books
- Mandate on Cable TV Digitization
- Strategic Partnerships Among Various Vendors
- High Subscription Costs
- Privacy and Cybersecurity Issues
- Piracy-Related Challenges
- Proliferation of Mobile Applications
- Collaboration With Network Providers
- Adoption of OTT Standards
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Landscape
3. Market Sizing
4. Five Forces Analysis
5. Market Segmentation by Type
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
8. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
9. Vendor Landscape
10. Vendor Analysis
- Adobe Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Bloomberg LP
- Comcast Corp.
- Conde Nast
- Dow Jones and Co. Inc.
- Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH and Co. KG
- Guardian News and Media Ltd.
- Leaf Group Ltd.
- Madison Avenue Publishing Inc.
- Netflix Inc.
- Nine Entertainment Co. Holdings Ltd.
- RELX Plc
- The New York Times Co.
- The Washington Post
- Thomson Reuters Corp.
- White Falcon Publishing Solutions LLP
- Xerox Holdings Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ih31o2
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
The post Global Digital Publishing Market 2022-2026: Digitization of Paperback Books & Strategic Partnerships Among Various Vendors Drives Growth – ResearchAndMarkets.com appeared first on Web Hosting | Cloud Computing | Datacenter | Domain News.