Bargain Host agrees to furnish services to the “Subscriber,” subject to the following TOS (Terms of Service).
Use of Bargain Host Services constitutes acceptance and agreement to both Bargain Host’s TOS and Bargain Host’s AUP ( Acceptable Use Policy ). The TOS and AUP may be changed from time to time at the discretion of the Company. Subscriber understands that changes to the TOS and / or the AUP by Bargain Host shall not be grounds for early contract termination or non-payment by the Subscriber.
Ongoing until 7 days written notice is given by either of the parties.
2. Service Cancellation
- Service may be canceled at any time by contacting us at https://bargain-host.com/contact/
- Bargain Host issues no refunds for cancellation of monthly or yearly subscriptions.
- All annual plans can be canceled at any time.
- Bargain Host does not extend credit to Subscribers. All services must be paid for in advance of service delivery. Subscribers will automatically be charged an amount equal to their next monthly service fees when they exceed their monthly transfer allotments, bandwidth commitments, or other pre-paid services and the charges will be reconciled at the end of the month.
- Monthly fees and charges for extra metered services are automatically billed to your account. Subscriber is responsible for monitoring transfer, bandwidth and space utilization, and other metered services.
- In order to prevent service interruption in the event that metered utilization exceeds pre-paid service level Subscribers must keep a valid credit card on file with Bargain Host. Credit card information can be updated by contacting us via EMAIL or TECH support.
- Customers paying by credit card are charged the first business day prior to their account due date, allowing a minimum grace period of 48 hours after the first charge attempt before their service is interrupted. If a charge attempt is denied, there may be a declined credit card fee for each unsuccessful attempt. It is the responsibility of the customer to maintain current billing information to prevent these fees. If a successful charge cannot be made upon final notice, service will be suspended pending customer response. Customers may reactivate their accounts within 7 business days after suspension.
- Customers paying by bank transfer or check must have all dues submitted prior to account due dates. Annual Payment is required in order to pay by check. There is a $50.00 minimum transaction amount on all bank transfer transactions. Returned checks will result in suspension of service and will incur a $50.00 returned check charge, in addition to any service reestablishment fees applicable in order to reconnect suspended service.
- All fees described above must be paid in addition to the cost of services ordered to establish or maintain a customer account. Bargain Host does not issue refunds or credits except as explicitly specified within this Terms of Service.
- If the Subscriber has not fulfilled its dues to Bargain Host, the Service will be terminated after 30 days of the initial suspension date.
4. Adherence to Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- Subscriber agrees not to allow Bargain Host equipment and services to be used for activities specifically prohibited by the Bargain Host Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) posted at https://bargain-host.com/aup. It is the Subscriber’s responsibility to review this agreement prior to executing this contract. The AUP may be updated from time to time and it is the Subscriber’s responsibility to regularly check for updates.
- Subscribers must not allow Bargain Host resources to be used for SPAM or Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE), hosting of content advertised by UCE, perpetration of security breaches or hacking, network attacks, illegal activities, child pornography, fraudulent activity, Trademark or Copyright infringement, virus distribution, and like activities.
- Subscriber agrees to compensate Bargain Host for any expenses Bargain Host may incur resulting from Subscriber’s violation of the posted AUP, including any fines, fees, legal expenses, and labor for investigation and resolution. The cost of any investigations will be charged to the Customer at $120 per hour during normal business hours. Emergency investigations are charged double-time at $240 / hour with a one hour minimum.
- Subscriber is responsible for any activity conducted on their account, including unauthorized activity by hackers. This includes any AUP violations or bandwidth or transfer usage caused by hackers. Bargain Host will endeavor to assist Subscriber but Bargain Host is not responsible for protecting Subscribers from hackers and their actions and use of Subscriber’s account.
- Bargain Host does not monitor Subscriber content and activities but reserves the right to disable service or remove content pending investigation of possible AUP violations without first giving notice.
- Bargain Host does not issue refunds for terminating service due to suspected AUP violations.
5. Ownership of Data, Software, Hardware and IP addresses:
All software, hardware and IP addresses provided by Bargain Host are leased to the Subscriber and remain the property of Bargain Host and/or its suppliers. Bargain Host reserves the right to change any network infrastructure, software, hardware and IP addresses at its sole discretion.
Subscriber will provide and transmit to the system software, data and content to be uploaded to the servers and accessed by the general public via the Internet. Upon termination of this agreement, Subscriber agrees to remove all uploaded software, data and content prior to the termination date of the contract. Bargain Host will not be responsible for providing access or copies of the software, data or content stored on the system after the final termination date.
6. Service Levels
- Bargain Host may interrupt service to perform maintenance. Bargain Host will use its best efforts to inform Subscriber before interrupting service to insure that access loss is minimized. In the event of software or equipment malfunction or failure, Bargain Host will provide its best efforts to repair the system as quickly as possible.
- In the event that Bargain Host suspects that server security has been breached, Bargain Host reserves the right to disable the server and/or the account in order to facilitate investigation and recovery in coordination with Subscriber.
- Subscriber agrees that Bargain Host shall not be responsible for any service interruptions.
7. Limitation of Liability, Indemnification
- The parties acknowledge and agree that Bargain Host shall not be held liable for any consequential damages, including without limitation loss of use or loss of profits, incurred by Subscriber, Subscriber’s Subscriber or customer or its subsidiaries or successors, regardless of whether such damages are sustained based upon as alleged breach of contract, negligent act, or omission.
- Bargain Host is not responsible for data or content maintained and distributed by Bargain Host facilities. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT ITS OWN RISK. Bargain Host DOES NOT MAKE, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS, ANY AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND/OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT AND TITLE, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. Bargain Host DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR COMPLETELY SECURE.
- The agreement contains the sole and entire agreement of the parties with respect to the services to be provided by Bargain Host, and any and all prior or contemporaneous communications, negotiations, commitments, and understandings related thereto are hereby merged herein.
- Bargain Host reserves the right to amend or otherwise change this agreement by publishing the updated service agreement on the Bargain Host Web site at https://bargain-host.com/legal. Subscriber may reject the revised agreement and cancel service with 30 days written notice if the amended terms are not acceptable to the Subscriber.
Subscriber has reviewed the current Acceptable Use Policy and this Terms of Service and Subscriber and Bargain Host hereby agree by making use of the Bargain Host service.
Is Offshore Hosting For You?
Find out why you too should be hosting offshore. Click here now!