Montreal, Canada – WorldPosta is pleased to reveal that the company’s efficient cloud based business email service is now receiving an encouraging response from a rapidly expanding global clientele. This technology startup has already been instrumental in helping many of its clients minimize cost and administrative hassles related to business communication by hosting their e-mail data in cloud. With a plethora of advanced features, WorldPosta cloud email service is available for a price of just $2/month.
In today’s rapidly changing business landscape, email has emerged as the most preferred alternative for business communication. At present, there are over 4.3 billion email accounts and 2.6 billion email users around the world. Experts suggest that this figure is expected to grow further by 26% within the year 2019. A very high percentage of these users are now opting to shift from the traditional email services to cloud email to enjoy additional benefits such as the ability to work from anywhere, lower capital investment, improved data backup and recovery, less downtime, and higher scalability and flexibility.
WorldPosta mentions that their cloud email service has been designed to boost the daily operations of a business by offering numerous useful features.
- Reduces cost and eliminates the daily administrations headache that comes with an on-premise solution
- Offers high server availability because of integration with Amazon AWS. With availability zones located in 35 points around the world, users are guaranteed of quick access.
- Maximum deliverability for a business mail service.
- Available in all countries around the world.
- Every user receives a 200GB mailbox and can send up to 35 MB in attachments.
- Mailboxes are available anytime and anywhere.
- Fully active real synchronization between all devices: Outlook application on desktop and smart phones, and Outlook Web App.
- Recovery of deleted sensitive data items within 356 days, and 60 days for the permanently-deleted items.
- Advanced security features such as built-in anti spam, end-to-end encryption, and intelligent anti-spam filter and antivirus
- 24/7 technical support
“We are an international training center and consultation services with offices operating in several countries all over the world. As our staffs around the world send and receive messages internally and from our customers and partners everywhere, we need a reliable service with features to support our daily workload,” said a senior spokesperson representing one of WorldPosta’s recent clients. “Before switching to WorldPosta business cloud email, our systems were overwhelmed with unwanted messages and our staffs had to waste time deleting them. Spam and malware messages will do serious harm to our systems, but the level of WorldPosta security helped us to reduce the threats by 90%. Thanks to WorldPosta, our staffs are now capable of accessing data anytime and anywhere. Also, the data is synchronized across all devices.”
To find out more about WorldPosta and their cloud email hosting solution, please visit http://www.worldposta.com/
WorldPosta is a cloud-based mail service designed specifically for businesses. The service built to provide a powerful and stable email service to help organizations streamline their overall business operations. More and more businesses around the world are now relying on WorldPosta for a cost efficient, safe, and hassle-free business communication system.
Is Offshore Hosting For You?
Find out why you too should be hosting offshore. Click here now!